Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Old dresser to Changing table

 



The search was on- 5 Stores later and we came across this gem. Yay! Finally, it had every feature I was looking for: long, right height, plenty of drawers, pretty legs. I wanted to find something to beautify for the nursery and this was it!









* First I was completely in love with this tri color look. Yellow - Orange - Pink it lasted all of 24 hours. Although I thought it looked great, the colors that were already in the room didn't flow well. I'm very eclectic natured, but it just wasn't working.


* The drawer pulls was a venture. Searching online EVERYWHERE for just the right size and unique. Very difficult for me. Then 1 trip to Lowes and the search was over. I found these, they were identical to the handles on my Grandmas kitchen cabinets when I was a kid.









 

So instead of the yellow-orange-pink, I left the bottom drawers the same and then added white paint to the pink paint to create the next two colors. Ombre! Love!



 








And for a bit of an inside surprise, ConTact shelf liner. $5.99!!!

Thank you Target!














Add an awesome changing tray on top with a cute basket for diapers and wipes and now I have a changing table dresser combo for Parker's nursery. You can check out my  Fabric Tassel Garland here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment