Monday, March 24, 2014

Fabric Tassel Garland



If you love a quick project, I have one for you. I made this simple garland out of fabric scraps left over from things that I have made for the nursery, a $1 spool of bakers twine, left over ribbon, and a few push pins.




Just a few easy steps for you. But first gather up all of the fun things you plan to use.




#1 Decide the length of strips then start cutting. (Here I went ahead and placed them on top of each other and cut my strips together. I also found it easiest to have a striped fabric on top, made it super easy to cut a straight line. And I'm all for super easy!)
 
#2 I made sure some fabrics were right side up and some upside down then twist in the middle and fold in half.
 
#3 Wrap it up and tie, this should leave you with a loop.
 
#4 Then run your ribbon through the loop.
 

 
 
 



Fun and Super Duper easy!

                                                    .:Liz:.

No comments:

Post a Comment